Tuition & Studio Policy:
The 2017-2018 year is broken up into three sessions:
Fall - September - December - 15 classes
Winter - January - June - 19 classes
Summer - Mid-June August (Variable)
Summary of fees:
- $26.00 - 30 Minutes Lessons
- $37.50 - 45 Minutes Lessons
- $49.10 - 60 Minute Lessons
Tuition includes the costs of all books and materials used at the beginner and intermediate levels.
Tuition also covers:
- the cost of lessons
- costs associated with hosting student recitals
- preparing student recordings
- preparing student schedules and examination programs
- the composition of exercises, arrangements and other materials for individual students
Students can easily try out lessons - the studio offers an introductory trial class.
Tax Credit: Students taking lessons at Chapman Piano Studio are eligible for the Children's Arts Tax Credit. Families receive a 15% refundable tax credit on the cost of classes for each child under the age of 16.
Contact Dr. Chapman directly for more information.